We are the Selbsthilfebüro
The Selbsthilfebüro in the Hardtwald Center is the center of information, counseling and support for self-help in the city and district of Karlsruhe.
Our team consists of (back, left to right) Tanja Henkenhaf, Silke Gassner-Kerscher, Alexander Walther and (front) Michael Böser.
For over 150
in the city and district of Karlsruhe da
- We inform and advise on all topics of self-help
- We place interested people in self-help groups
- We promote new group creations
- We advise and accompany existing groups, also with financing
- We support the exchange of experience among the groups
- We offer and organize professional events, seminars and workshops
- We connect affected persons, experts and institutions
Financial support for self-help
Health-related self-help groups have the opportunity to have their work funded. Here you will find information and applications.